Thursday, March 20, 2014

Haunted House?



Can you believe the first day of spring is here! This has seemed like a long hard winter and I am happy to see spring coming. I decided to use some pretty spring colors on this card. The pretty paper lace is from a I.O. die. The paper all came from my scrap box. I added some liquid pearls to the hanging banner, Stickles to the candle and liquid glass to the heart on her top. Two little plastic sparkle hearts finish off my card. 
I am entering this card at the following challenge:
My Song: Haunted House (Sam the Sham and the Pharaohs)
I just moved in my new house today
Moving was hard but I got squared away
When bells started ringing and chains rattled loud
I knew I'd moved in a haunted house

1 comment:

Amanda R said...

I love this card! Your coloring on that rug looks so real, I wanna touch it! Love the die too but not sure who its by. TO? Is that whom you said?