Friday, March 28, 2014

What Could It Be?


Here I go again with another guy card. I love this cute image I believe it is called Fergus. Doesn't he look like he is thinking 'What could this be'? I kept the colors on the image light and tried to use a 'masculine' paper! A little twine and a brad finished off my card. Did you notice the liquid glass on Fergus' nose? LOL...As you can see I am still struggling with 'guy' cards. 
I hope your week is filled with blessings!
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
My Song: Garth Brooks
Looking back on the memory of
The dance we shared beneath the stars above
For a moment all the world was right
How could I have known you'd ever say goodbye
And now I'm glad I didn't know
The way it all would end the way it all would go
Our lives are better left to chance I could have missed the pain
But I'd have to miss the dance

2 comments:

Becky said...

I love this image! What a wonderful Birthday card.

Charlene Mitchell said...

This is just as cute as can be. LOVE your colouring on this - absolutely adorable!