Tuesday, April 1, 2014

"I" is for In A Line!

Good-morning everyone! I hope you are ready for an April Fool's day! It is also my DIL birthday. Happy Birthday TaCole I hope this year brings you happiness and many blessings. It is also time for another great challenge at ABC Challenge. Our letter is "I" for In A line. There is a bingo card that you can find on the ABC Challenge blog. For some reason blogger and I are having some difficulties and uploading the card on my blog was impossible. Our lovely sponsor is Sheri Baldy. I had a fun time coloring this cute little image and played with my pink and green combination a bit. I used a Memory Box die cut and the fussy cut the second one for the plaid insert in the heart. I added liquid glass to pop the heart (IRL it really does pop!) I hope you will join us for this fun challenge. Everyone loves a bingo game right?  My Bingo in a line is pearls, lace and flowers. 
Here is a closer look at my card!
A closer look at my die cut.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Someone To Watch Over Me
There's a saying old, says that love is blind.
Still we're often told "Seek and ye shall find."
So I'm going to go seek a certain lad I've had in mind.
Looking everywhere,
haven't found him yet.
He's the big affair
I cannot forget.
Only nan I ever think of with regret.
I like to add his initial to my monogram
Tell me, where is the shepherd for this lost lamb?
There's a somebody I'm longing to see.
I hope that he turns out to be
Someone Who'll Watch Over Me.


2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty wow I love your card, its a fabulous design and your colouring is just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Nikki Stalker said...

Very pretty Patty Sue. Gorgeous image in beautiful colours.

Nikki