Thursday, April 10, 2014

She's A Lady


I may have mentioned my young friend that has been learning from me about card making and Scrapbooking. This was the first image we colored together. After we colored it she asked me what I would do with this card. I said that I was going to give it to a teen at church. She said, "Oh, no! You can't she looks like a hooker!" I had to laugh as I never thought anything like that when I colored it. soon we were giggling and laughing and I assured my friend that this was a lady! Isn't it funny how we all see things in a different way?  I love the red and black/white combination and think it makes a very classy card. I did add a little glitter to her purse and those cute leopard rhinestones! A red satin ribbon and bow finish off my card!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: (Tom Jones)
Well she's all you'd ever want,
She's the kind they'd like to flaunt and take to dinner.
Well she always knows her place.
She's got style, she's got grace, She's a winner.
She's a Lady. Whoa whoa whoa, She's a Lady.
Talkin' about that little lady, and the lady is mine.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

More great coloring! Love this image and your finished project is very pretty!

Becky said...

This is beautiful. Gorgeous colors and print.

Anonymous said...

Very elegant, love the paper
Hugs Julie P