Monday, September 1, 2014

"S" is for Shabby Chic

A closer look!
little bits of sparkle
Poinsettias!
another look

I don't know what happened on this post but for some reason my beautiful written prose about my card and the challenge and 'poof' it did not show up when my card posted! By now you should know it is time for a challenge at ABC CHALLENGE! Our letter is "S" and we want to see Shabby Chic! Now in the post that didn't show up I whined talked about my struggle trying to do Shabby Chic. I noticed my team mates had no problem but I was less than happy about my attempt! Our lovely sponsor is Live and Love Crafts and there are so many wonderful items found in this shop! I hope you will take time to check them out. So, I will be eagerly looking forward to seeing your Shabby Chic entries and just maybe you can teach me a trick or two!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
Have fun and safe Labor day! Blessings to each of you!

9 comments:

Glenda said...

Adorable! What a sweet image and I love all the Christmas elements!

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Patty, love the image and your fabulous colouring. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Beautiful and gorgeous coloring as always. The elements are so pretty. Gosh...so many pretty things as eye candy.

Pamellia said...

What a fantastic Christmas card! I love your little angel with her teddy bear and your background layers are so festive! I admit I'm a sucker for traditional red and green! Your little poinsettias are the perfect touch! :)

Lisa :) said...

Such a sweet card. Love the flowers. Thanks so much for playing with us at Crafting From The Heart! Hope to see you back soon. --Lisa, DT

Becky said...

What a fabulous Christmas card and fabulous image!

Anonymous said...

Love the image and the touch of sparkle, so pretty
Hugs julie P

Gail said...

i love christmas all year round..and adore this image and your coloring ..beautiful..tfs..huggzz

CraftyKay said...

Giorgeous card and fab colouring. Thank you for joining in the CBN challenge and good luck.

CBN DT.X