Monday, December 1, 2014

"Y" Is For Yuletide




A Closer Look!
 My die cut
The Inside of my Card
Are you all ready for the Christmas season? How does it get here so fast? I have scheduled this card to post as I am visiting my brother in Georgia. We will be having a marvelous time and I cherish the time we have together. So, if everything goes correctly this will post and each of you will be excited about our challenge at ABC CHALLENGE we are down to the letter "Y" so the challenge is "Yuletide". I decided Santa has the right idea with the work done and Christmas behind him. Although his sack of toys looks a bit full still.  Our lovely sponsor is THE PAPER SHELTER. (Yes, it is a favorite of mine!) The image I chose is December 26 and you can find it here. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday season and that you will play along with us. It's a great time to win some beautiful images! Be sure and check out my teammates inspirations they are lovely! 
My Song: Holly Jolly Christmas
Have a holly jolly Christmas
It’s the best time of the year
I don’t know if there’ll be snow
But have a cup of cheer
Have a holly jolly Christmas
And when you walk down the street
Say hello to friends you know
And everyone you meet
Oh ho the mistletoe
Hung where you can see
Somebody waits for you
Kiss him once for me

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Love, I hope you are having a lovely time with your brother though I know its a difficult time as well. A gorgeous card I love this santa image, and I dont blame him either. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Nikki Stalker said...

What a great card you have created Patty-Sue. That image is gorgeous and I love all the sparkle you have added to Santa.

Nikki

Annette said...

The Santa is just adorable and you have coloured him perfect (as always. Love the mini lamps and the diecuts with glitter!
Gorgeous card!
Hugs Annette