Thursday, March 12, 2015

One Can Be A Lot!

My card!

A closer look.

This is a picture of "Tink" (on the right) and her big sister Karisma at our Christmas program.
A look at my new rocking horse die.
One of my closest friends youngest grand-daughter is nick-named "Tink". She is the sweetest little girl and I just want to snuggle with her whenever she allows it. So when I saw this cute image on adult coloring pages (what is that anyway?) I knew I had to make a card for my friend using this image. You have to admit that there is a definite likeness there! I also wanted to use my new CC dies. I love the rocking horse and the pretty open lace die, and the pretty Memory Box flower die. I hope this week you will take time to help someone in need. Remember, one helping hand can be a lot!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: (Adam Brand) One Can Be A Lot
I ducked into the church one Sunday, just to get out of the rain.
sat down in the very back row in time to hear the preacher say
before we bow our heads let me leave you with this thought
do one good turn to someone..one can be a lot
just one sun lights the sky. just one moon turns the tide.
a man can change the world with just one thought.
one promise made can last forever
just one rock will bend a river
one God up in heaven is all we've got
but sometimes one can be a lot  

6 comments:

Janie Printz said...

So sweet Patty & just like you to always be thinking of someone to make their day a little brighter. Beautifully colored & lovin those dies.
Janie

JanR said...

Great card! I really like all the bling. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

AO Creations said...

Such a cute image, love your coloring!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafting from the Heart, good luck!!! Amy DT

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

this is sooooo pretty and the coloring of the hair is totally awesome. Yup, she looks like the image. What a cute nickname...Tink! Love your new dies...yum!

Tina said...

such a gorgeous card, really beautiful. Thanks for joining us at CFAS. Hugs Tina (DT) xx

kenli said...

This is simply wonderful! I love this project and the colors you've used. Fabulous idea and great use of papers and details. Thanks for sharing your art work with us at Card Mania Challendges.