Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Batting a little Love?

A closer look at the image!
Another look at the card.

The inside of my card!

Just a quick post today as I am baby sitting the grandsons today.  I wanted to share this card I made with a Sheri Baldy image. This is a fun little image to color. I am still trying to perfect my braid coloring. I can see it will take lots more practice. Actually, I could stand a little practice braiding hair. It has been a long time since I have braided a little girls hair.  The DP is actually  fabric. It was from a paper tablet and the DP (fabric) has a sticky back, so you just peel and stick. Love those easy shortcuts. I love the feel of this fabric on the card. Some pretty little dragon flies and a couple of puffy hearts finished off my card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Cheap Seats (Alabama)
This town ain't big
this town ain't small
It's a little of both they say
Our ball club may be minor league
but at least it's Triple-A
We sit below the Marlboro man
Above the right field wall
We do the wave all by our self
Hey ump, a blind man could've made that call

3 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Gorgeous card Patty love that image and the wonderful vibrant colours you have used for her, excellent make
hugs
lorraine x

Pillan said...

Cute card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley.
/Pillan, DT

Anonymous said...

What a beautifully coloured image.This is such a pretty card you've made to go with her.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x