Friday, October 9, 2015

A Birthday Faery Card




I have been going through my stack of colored images and I am trying  to get them made up for my card stash!
This beautiful image is from Faery Ink.
I had a fun time coloring her and adding glitter to her wings. Because I printed her fairly big I didn't feel as if I need to add a lot of embellishments to this card. I used a Cherry Lynn Die for the lace and pulled some scraps from the never ending scrap box. I have been decorating the insides of my cards more and I use more of the scraps that way. It makes my cards look nicer and leaves me with less scraps to deal with.  The inside I used A Joanne Sheen fairy die for the little pink fairies. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:


My Song:
You are our life
When death is all around
You are our peace
When all else seems to fail
You are our strength
When our weakness overcomes
You are, yes you are...
 When our world is shaken
When our hope is broken
Still you are God of all

9 comments:

Stampsnob. said...

Thank you for sharing this adorable image at Craft Rocket Challenge your card is lovely outside and in ......Lis DT

Wendy L said...

Beautiful fairy, great card, thanks for joining us at MAWTT, xxx

Craft buddy said...

Beautiful realistic coloring, I love your design. Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week! x Jessie

Cazro said...

A very pretty fairy, coloured beautifully. Loving the glittery wings. Thanks for joining in the fun at Cardz 4 Galz Caz

Julie B said...

A beautifully coloured fairy image, love the die cut edging too.
Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Galz. :)

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful, love the colours and the glittery wings. Thank you for joining us at Crafting with An Attitude. Helen DT xx

Lisa J said...

This is so beautiful. Your colouring is amazing and love the glitter on her wings! Thanks for sharing with us this fortnight. Lisa DT Craft Rocket Challenges

Gloria Shirr (purpleglo) said...

Wow Patty Sue! This card is stunning! Love your dies, awesome coloring and the glitter/sparkles really makes it stand out. Love your choice of colors and DP. Great job!

I am your newest follower and would love to have you follow my blog also. I am having a blog celebration; with lots of prizes. I would love for you to join my celebration. Join as a follower (if not already), comment and add your blog link to Mr. Linky. Hugs, Gloria

http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

The Red Mullet Band said...

What a precious card!!!! the colouring is great!!! Congrats and Good luck. Ana Isabel DT Craft Rocket challenge.