Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hallelujay!




Is everyone busy with the holiday season? It seems even though I am retired that I am always busy! I am getting excited about visiting a dear friend of mine right before Thanksgiving. It will be so good to see her and her husband. They are the sweetest couple and the best friends my husband and I could ask for. We are attending a CK Convention and I am looking forward to the classes and seeing all the talented people and great companies! 
 I hope you have some special plans for the upcoming holidays.  
On to my card . . . I colored this cute image by Emanuella Colin with Copics. A touch of Stickles on her flowers added just a bit of sparkle. The cute die cut is from Joanna Sheen. She has some lovely dies. and I love the detail they cut with.  I added some half pearls to each of the butterflies. The sentiment  on the left is  a computer generated and the one on the right is a yard sale stamp. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Hallelujah  

I heard there was a secret chord
That David played and it pleased the Lord
But you don't really care for music, do you?
Well, it goes like this, the fourth, the fifth
The minor fall and the major lift
The baffled King composing Hallelujah
Hallelujah
Well, your faith was strong but you needed proof
You saw her bathing on the roof
Her beauty and the moonlight overthrew you
She tied you to her kitchen chair
She broke your throne and she cut your hair
And from your lips she drew the Hallelujah
Hallelujah



1 comment:

Bernardine Cuttino said...

This is so beautiful, Just love the border and composition on this beauty,.
Hugs
Berni