Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Anything Goes Challenge at The Paper Shelter





A closer look!



It is just about time for the year 2015 to come to an end. For me it had so many blessings, and some sorrows. It was a year I said good-bye to a wonderful uncle and my favorite aunt. My uncle died of colon cancer and my sweet aunt died of complications of MS. Both are horrid diseases and hard for those who love the individuals to watch the ravages they take. I was fortunate enough to be able to attend my Aunt's memorial service. She lived in Republic Missouri and my sweet husband made it possible for me to fly there and spend a week with my favorite uncle. My uncle gave me several mementos of my aunts. We spent each night talking to wee hours of the morning. For me it was a special time and I feel so blessed to have had such special people in my life. This card is a thank you to send to him.  Ok, enough about me and on to my card.
We are having a fun and easy challenge at THE PAPER SHELTER  it is "Anything Goes". You can do anything you want and show us your talent! Remember if you use a Paper Shelter stamp you could win a prize of $30 dollars to spend at the Paper Shelter Shop.  
So grab your favorite Paper Shelter Stamp and show us your stuff. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Sissy's Song (Alan Jackson)
Why did she have to go
So young I just don't know why
Things happen half the time
Without reason without rhyme
Lovely, sweet young woman
Daughter, wife and mother
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe
She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels
By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees
And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
And I know she's smiling saying
Don't worry 'bout me

No comments: