Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Alice In Wonderland




Another posting that I forgot to write anything. We have been on a dead run lately with baseball games and now half of the family (including me) have come down with a spring virus. Bad headache and congestion, cough, general awful feeling. I am ready for those lazy, dazy days of summer!  
My stamp today is from THE PAPER SHELTER. It is called 'Drink Me" and you can find it here!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: "I'm Late" (of course)
I'm late, I'm late for
A very important date.
No time to say hello, good-bye,
I'm late, I'm late, I'm late

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Wowsa... now that is spectacular colouring and I love this card. I also like the way you finished the inside.

Ella's Design said...

Hi, Patty! Thanks for the lovely comment you left me and for being my newest follower, means a lot!
Your colouring is fabulous and you're much braver than me with your colour choices - it seems everything I make turns out pastel! Glad to become a follower of yours too! hugs, Lisa x

Jay said...

Hi Peggy, aww this is very sweet and comical! Terrific layout and design!!! Love your colouring honey.
Crafty Cuddles Jay xx