Monday, April 25, 2016

Put Me In Coach!



I have had this SC image colored for a good long time, but I have never made it into a card until today. I can see a big improvement in my coloring (this was colored many months ago)  but I did try to add a bit here and there to deepen my colors. Unfortunately, coloring doesn't work  as well on the second time around! I did my best to 'doll' it up and it will work for  a standby if I am in a crisis. I added some pretty ribbon to my hand made tabs and a cute little flower to set it off. I kept it pretty simple. 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

My Song: Put Me In Coach (John Fogerty)
Well, I beat the drum and hold the phone, the sun came out today
We're born again, there's new grass on the field
Just a-roundin' third and headed for home, it's a brown-eyed handsome man
Anyone can understand the way I feel
Oh, put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play, today
Put me in, Coach, I'm ready to play, today
Look at me, I can be Center field


No comments: