Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Something for the Boys!

As some of you may know, my hard drive kicked the bucket. So, I am using an old, slow computer to post this card. Some of my per-scheduled posts are not on this computer and I am having to wing it. So pardon my late posting and only one picture! 
The Paper Shelter is having a fun challenge or for some of us a real challenge! Make a card for the guys! I made this card for my middle grandson's birthday (May 1st)! I know he will like it! It was so much fun to color and if you have not checked out the new stamps at The Paper Shelter you are missing out.  I hope all of you will join this fun challenge. REMEMBER! If you use a Paper Shelter stamp you can win $30 prize money to spend at the store!  This stamp is called "Casual Boy" and can be found here!  So grab your stamp from The Paper Shelter and play along! I can't wait to see what you come up with! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: "My Guy" by the Supremes!
Nothing you could say could tear me away from my guy,
Nothing you could do 'cause I'm stuck like glue to my guy.
(My guy)I'm sticking to my guy like a stamp to a letter,
Like birds of a feather we stick together,
I'm tellin' you from the start I can't be torn apart from my guy.

No comments: