Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Birthday Card!

A look at my card!

A look at the inside of my card!
Just when I declare I am not going to get another stamp I see one that tugs at my heart and I just "have" to have it. LOL! That is what I thought when I first spied this sweet stamp from Mo Manning. My paper is the very last of a pack from SU that I have hoarded for years. I loved this paper and wish I had bought more of it.  I added a pretty lace bow from lace I purchased at JoAnn's. My sentiments are from Sweet and Sassy.  Just a fun little birthday card to brighten someone's day! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
Linky #9

My Song: I Still Believe In You (Vince Gill)
Everybody wants a little piece of my time
But still I put you at the end of the line
How it breaks my heart to cause you this pain
To see the tears you cry fallin' like rain
Give me the chance to prove
And I'll make it up to you
I still believe in you
With a love that will always be
Standing so strong and true
Baby I still believe in you and me

2 comments:

Ella's Design said...

FABULOUS colouring of that sweet Mo Manning image, Patty Sue and beautifully decorated inside and out! Don't you just hate it when you use the last of your favourite papers..and then you find they've been discontinued...aaargh! Hugs, Lisa x

Glenda said...

What a cute card my friend. Love the sweet little image. I don't know about you, but I have spent quite a bit of time pulling my grandson around in the yard in a little red wagon. Now he stands head and shoulders over me! They grow up so quickly!