Sunday, May 1, 2016

"G" is for Grand

 A closer look at the image!
 One more look!
It is time for another challenge at ABC Challenge. Our letter for this challenge is "G" and "G" is for Grand! Our lovely sponsor is Magnolia-licious. You can find some wonderful stamps and dies, along with other products. So hop on over to their store and take a look at all their lovely wares! We want to see anything but a card. I have been working on a calendar out of chipboard. The holes at the top fit a D-ring that hangs on a dowel. I die cut the tree with a Memory Box die and then added some snow and shadows for depth. I fussy cut my cute little Tilda and the log and then glued them onto the background paper. The snow was created by tearing some white paper and adding some Stickles. I cut the bottom of the white paper to form the 'ice pond.' I like the over all effect. I popped the calendar with some foam.  I have had lot's of fun with this calendar and plan on getting it finished soon! I want to give it to my daughter for her desk at work. I hope it will remind her how much she is loved.  I am looking forward to seeing what wonderful creations you come up with. 
I am entering this  calendar page at the following challenges:

My Song: "Hey There Lonely Girl" (Eddie Holman)
Hey there lonely girl, lonely girl
Let me make your broken heart like new
Oh, my lonely girl, lonely girl
Don't you know this lonely boy loves you
Ever since he broke your heart you seem so lost
Each time you pass my way
How I long to take your hand
And say don't cry, I'll kiss your tears away
Hey there lonely girl, lonely girl
Let me make your broken heart like new
Oh my lonely girl, lonely girl
don't you know this lonely boy loves you

2 comments:

Inkypinkydelights said...

Hi Patty, Very many thanks for stopping by my Blog with such a lovely comment and for becoming a follower. Welcome! What a lovely Blog you have. Your work is lovely and this is no exception. Judyx

Hello said...

Hi Patty, This is such an adorable calendar and I just love the beatiful way that you've coloured this cute Magnolia Tilda image. Huge Hugz from your newest follower and new TPS teamie xx