Thursday, July 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Luke

My grandson "Luke" is turning five in August. He likes to sing "Beat It". Grammy and Papa just crack up when he and his little brother Logan perform for us. Luke is very serious when he does this which makes it all the more fun. I thought this would be the perfect image for his birthday card this year. I layered my dp and colored the image with Copics. I added Diva Paper Glaze to the guitar and the sun glasses. I used a silver Spica pen  for the cord. I had a scrap piece of black and silver cording that I added to the edge of the card. The sentiment is from SU and I used a star SU punch to pop it. Love you Luke, Grammy can't believe you will soon be five, you are my sunshine and one of the greatest blessings in my life.  

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is cuuuuuute! Just adorable!