Saturday, August 21, 2010

"Believe"

"Believe", it sounds so simple but can be so hard for me at times. To believe that God is in control of all situations in my life and He doesn't need my help. To believe I can do what seems impossible, that I am exactly where God wants me to be. How about you? Now, on to my card! My image is a digi from Kenny Kiernam. These are such good images for practicing my coloring with Copics. The dp is from My Minds Eye, Signature Christmas Collection. These are yummy papers and I love the colors, not your traditional color selection. I added my sentiment "Believe" with a button I had in my stash and three star buttons on the side. (sounds like a rating) I am entering this at Friday Sketchers Challenge, a fun place to practice and gain some new sketch layouts. http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/  and http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.com/  I encourage each of you to try some of the sketches, it certainly helps me to grow in my card making. Blessings to each of you!


1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Seriously do you really think you need practice with copics? I think you should be teaching (me)! I love this... so cute and your coloring is perfection!