Saturday, August 7, 2010

"The Christmas Stocking"

I made my entire family strip quilted Christmas stockings. We have filled them every year after the "kids" are in bed. This has been a tradition since our kids were babies and I hope it will be a tradition for my grand kids. This little boy certainly is going to enjoy his stocking. This is a digi image from Mo Manning. I used dp paper from "Specialty Shop" and colored the image with Copics, I also colored the plastic snowflake buttons. I really like the way they turned out. I added just little bling on the items in the stocking with my Spica pens. The sentiment if from SU. Have a blessed Sunday! I am entering this at http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jan Hunnicutt said...

Beautiful card, your coloring is fabulous! Thanks for joining us this week at Operation Write Home!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Look at that coloring..... WOW you are amazing! Love your card GF!

Helen said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

PS - don't forget to link back to us to be in with a chance of winning the prize.