Sunday, August 15, 2010

"He is mine forever"

Our weather has had such a feel of fall in it. It is a challenge for me to not do a fall card! I completed this card for two different challenges. I am submitting them to http://joanscreations.blogspot.com/2010/08/joans-gardens-10-challenge.html and http://ourdailybreaddesignsblog.blogspot.com/search/label/Latest%20%20Challenge
I used paper from my 'scrap bin'. The flower image is from 'Heartfelt Creations' which I purchased at Joan's Garden. The sentiment is from 'Our Daily Bread Designs'. I love their stamps and hope to be able to purchase more in the future. I stamped the image three times, colored it with copics, cut it out, and mounted it with dimensional tape. I added stickles to the center of each flower for a little bling. I used nestabilities to cut my sentiment out. I used SU 'Eggplant Envy' to stamp the sentiment. I added a few purple jewels for a little eye candy. The boarder punch is from Martha Stewart. I hope each of you have a blessed Sunday as we glorify our Lord.



7 comments:

Joan Fricker said...

Patty, this is adorable. You did an excellent job with your new stamps and dies. Aren't they fun. Love your colors and everything about your card.

Thanks so much for playing in Joan's Gardens #10 challenge. This is so much fun!

Sally said...

Patty,
This is so stunning and I love that verse. The colors you have used are gorgeous. So happy to find another sister in christ. Have become a follower

The Other Patti Sue said...

Absolutely amazing.... love your flowers!

Karen W said...

Very pretty!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Very pretty!I love the colors,paper,image,and your coloring!Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the light challenge this week.

Sabrina Jackson said...

Patty, this is such a beautiful card...love thos colors!!! Thanks for taking the time to play along in this weeks Shining the Light Challenge over at ODBD. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

Chrissy D said...

Sooo pretty! Love your layout and design! Great way to stamp it again! Thank you for joining us in the ODBDSLC! We hope you will join us again! Have a blessed day!