Friday, August 27, 2010

"The Magic of Christmas Never Ends"


This card is for the "Bah-humbug Challenge". I love this image from Magnolia. He is the cutest little snowman. I colored the image with Copics and popped him with dimensionals.  I added glitter to his hat and star. I added a little brown ribbon to match the dp with the dots. and hung a Christmas tree charm from it. The sentiment is from  "Close to my heart". http://bah-humbug-christmas.blogspot.com/  and http://totallygorjuss.blogspot.com/
I hope each of you are working on your Christmas card stash! Blessings to each of you.


4 comments:

Irene said...

Hello Patty

What a gorgeouus card, I love it, And agree your snowman is the cutest. I love the added glitter as it give him a lovely sparkle. And your cute little charm. A perfect card for our challange.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah!Humbug!

luv
irene
xxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Awwwww he is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

awesome Patty!!! I love it! LOVE it!
Pam Going Postal

paola said...

OOHH!!! i love Glittah!! and your snow man is real cute, thanks for joining us at Tg
smiles
Paola