Sunday, August 15, 2010

"Merry and Bright"

Once again I wish I had a better camera! This picture does not capture the sparkle on this card. This is another Kenny Kiernam image. I am entering it at http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/
challenge #6. The challenge was to create a "bright" card. My dp is from 'Paper Solutions' Holly Jolly stack. There is some beautiful paper in this stack. I colored my image with Copics. I used my oval Creative Memories cutting system to cut the image and frame. I sponged the edges with SU Positively Pink Ink. The sentiment is from an older SU Christmas set, which I punched out with SU tag punches. I add fun flock to her jacket collar and sleeves. I also added ribbon from my stash to the card and around the frame. I added a little "bling with her earring and a small cookie cutter on the tag. 

5 comments:

Doreen said...

This is fabulous Patty,I love these images, your colouring is perfect.xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

This totally rocks! Love it! Your hair color is awesome!

LINDA said...

Beautiful card.. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week..
Hugs, Linda

Amy Leggate- Paper Romance said...

Very Pretty! Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Romance
Amy

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

I havent thought about using her for a Christmas card. Very cute! Thanks for playing along this week at KKKG!