Monday, August 16, 2010

"Not exactly the MOJO"

This was my fist attempt at Mojo Monday. the problem was when I ran back and looked at my computer I realized I had forgot one man element of the sketch. I still like the card, so I will use it but not for the sketch challenge. This is a digi image by Mo Manning . I am entering this at /http://mosdigitalchallenge.blogspot.com/. I colored the image with Copics, and used some scrap basket paper. I added a little pink and red bling (who says they don't go together!) I added a rose from 'Wild Orchids and a little pink ladybug button from my stash. Considering this was a bit of a mistake it is a good way to use up those scrap pieces. Ahhh...it must be Monday! 

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

What a beauty! Your coloring is perfect. It is a lovely card even if it doesn't match the sketch.

Helen said...

Lovely card!
Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
Helen x

PS - Don't forget to link to us to be in with a chance of winning the prize :0)