Tuesday, August 31, 2010

"A Visit From Santa"

I don't know why Santa's suit looks so 'dayglow' in this photo. I can tell you the actual card does not look this bright. LOL! The image is from a retired SU set that I have had for several years. I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut out the image. I framed with Nestabilities . I cut the image so it ran outside the boarders. As you may have guessed by now I like that look! I used a SU punch for the frame corner and added a rhinestone and glitter to Santa's suit for a little bling. I am entering this card at http://mojomonday.blogspot.com/ I hope you enjoy today's postings and blessings to each of you.

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Santa looks like he is hanging out in Hawaii with that pretty glow! Super awesome card!

Annie said...

Just got back from holiday so this is the first chance I've had to pop and see your card. Wow this is just gorgeous. Love that gingham paper.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT