Friday, September 3, 2010

"Just For You"

I went a little crazy on the easel cards today. I wanted to practice making them and I just had to use my "LOTV" stamps. I love this little guy! As a kid, my brothers and I  played in ditches floating our handmade boats. Ah...the good ole days! On to my card! The image is from LOTV and I colored my image with "Copics". I cut the image out with my "Nesties" and then Cut a circle of cork and mounted the image on it. I found a twig in our yard and wrapped twine around it and glued it to the card. I punched the sentiment and the frame with "Nesties" . I used "My Minds Eye" dp and finished off the card with two brads from "Close to My Heart". Just a fun little card for my grandson.

1 comment:

The Other Patti Sue said...

It's a very fun card! Your gson will love it!