Thursday, October 14, 2010

"Apple Annie"

I think I must have apples on my mind! I know I have been eating them a lot lately! The weather is perfect for  apples right now. I love to drive around and see them hanging on the trees in great abundance. We have several spot in our town where 'fruit and veggie stands' operate. One man has his grand kids working at his and I get a kick out of the kids as they are pretty young but are very serious about their work! I love small town living! This cute little image is from Mo Manning. I love her digi images. I colored the image with Copics and used scraps for my card. I used a SU sentiment and framed it with SU punches. I added my apple branches (hey, I have an artistic license) and dotted them with some Stickle apples. I popped on three buttons to finish this card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

9 comments:

Dawn B. said...

This is so sweet..I love this time of year with all the apples too. Your coloring is beautiful..Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

Glenda said...

I just love your card! Your coloring is amazing! Just Beautiful.....

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love your apple branches... great embellishment! Super cute card!

Elaine L. said...

Great card! I love this image. Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge this week.

Amanda R said...

This is a lovely card! I wish I had been eating more apples and maybe I will feel better! May come visit your Vallet of Plenty someday.

Janie Printz said...

Adorable card Patty, love that sweet little image & your coloring as always is AMAZING !!!
That reminds me I just ran out of apples so need to go stock up. I can't make that long drive without munching on my bag of peeled & sliced apples. Hugs, Janie

Cynthia said...

Great coloring of this sweet image, Patty!

paola said...

Fab coloring and great take on the sketch, love those leaves that you added by the sentiment, thanks for joining us at Mo's
smiles
Paola

The Wired Angel said...

Lovely card and lovely coloring. Perfect for the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Mo's challenge this week! Peggy x