Saturday, October 23, 2010

Clean and Simple Christmas Cards!



My daughter wants to make Christmas cards. She doesn't want to stamp a lot (she doesn't like stamping) and she doesn't want anything she has to color (she doesn't like to color). These are the three samples I came up with for her. I used my wonderful snowflake dies and popped some rhinestones on them to give the card 'bling'. I am hoping she likes to emboss! LOL. I will post a picture of her creations when she makes them.
I am entering these cards at the following challenges:

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

These are wonderful... can't wait to see how your DD does with embossing!

starcyl said...

These are just lovely and perfect for a project for your daughter.

Jenny x

Irene said...

Hello Patti

You cards are so beautiful and elegant they are gorgeous. I love your colour combintions and the added sparkly gems. The embossing is fabulous - I am sure your daughter will be delighted with the projects and can't wait to see her cards.

Thank you so much for joining in our latest challange at Bah! Humbug!

irene
xxxx

Annie said...

wow these are fabulous - very elegant indeed.
Ann xxx
Bah! Humbug! DT

Max said...

I agree that these cards are all very elegant and your daughter will be delighted with them I'm sure. Thank you for sharing with us at Bah! Humbug!

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Clandestine Road said...

Love those! Very elegant.