Saturday, October 9, 2010

"Jesus The Reason For The Season"


I am so excited that I decided to show the inside of my card first! I received the nicest package in the the mail today from my dear friend Elaine. Inside were some wonderful Marianne dies. I have been busy cutting snowflakes with them. I love them and can think of so many uses for them. Thank you Elaine it was so sweet of you! I am afraid I can't tell you the artist on my digi, I am so unorganized on my digi files. I do know it was a freebie and I colored it with Copics. I made this card for the "Jesus is the reason for the season" challenge. My sentiment is computer generated. I added my wonderful little snowflakes and glued a half rhinestone to the center of each. Don't they look pretty? I loved that the snowflake on the front even looked like a 'star'. I added a ribbon/bow from my stash and my card was completed. I am entering this card at:

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a darling image! Totally awesome Christmas card!

Danielle said...

Simply adorable card Patty! Gorgeous colouring of this beautiful image! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Winter Wonderland!
Hugs, Danielle

downrightcrafty said...

Fabulous image and great colouring, love the colours used, thanks for sharing and playng along with us this week at winter Wonderalnd, hope to see you back for the next challenge too
Hugs Kate x

Elaine said...

Beautiful Patty. Such a lovely image and your colouring is fab.
Glad your parcel got there, and wow! that was really quick too.
I hope you got the other die in the parcel too?
I've just seen that they brought out some new ones, so I'll go and have a look later and see what they're like.
Hope you've had a lovely weekend.
Take care
Love Elaine xx