Sunday, October 10, 2010

"Jingle"

Our much anticipated Kenny Kiernam holiday digi's are here! I had lots of fun coloring this image. I popped her out with dimensions and added chunky glitter to her fur on her costume. I framed her with my oval cutters from Creative Memories. I added paper roses from Wild Orchids. My sentiment is from SU and I also used SU punches to frame the sentiment. I added a sheer white ribbon and glued a snowflake to the center of the bow to finish off my card.  I am entering this card at the following challenges:

12 comments:

LINDA said...

OH Patty, this is simply gorgeous!! Such beautiful coloring and wonderful details.. I worked this same image up today for next weeks challenge.. And cant wait to show her off.. Very lovely work youve done here..
Hugs, Linda

Janie Printz said...

OMW how do you keep getting so many cards done & posted on here ??? You just AMAZE me !!! This one is just incredible ... So bright & full of color & I LOVE that Chunky Glitter ... Now why haven't I heard of THAT till now ??? One more question Patty, how do you get ssuch wonderful pictures of your cards.
Hugs, Janie

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well isn't she a sexy little elf! Super adorable GF!

Terri said...

This one too is gorguss!!!

paola said...

STUNNING!! beautiful soft colors and great layout, thanks for joining us at KKKG
smiles
Paola

Amanda R said...

Oh I love this image and your coloring is phenomenol! You were busy girl coloring this us so quickly! I think this is one of my favorite cards you have done so far.

Gale said...

Great colors for this - makes it look so modern and non-traditional. Your coloring is super. Its great!

mimibricole said...

this is a great card!
I love your coloring... and also love this digi stamp and couldn't help buying it!

denny said...

loverly card shes so sassy love the colours xx

Jackie said...

Totally fabby card, brilliant colouring. Thankyou for joining us at KKKGC this week x

Unknown said...

This one is def the one Im buying next she is gorgeous, thanks for your lovely comment, your blog and makes are gorgeous.
Chris x

Rach said...

a gorgeous card, looks fabulous.xx