Sunday, October 10, 2010

Last Post for Stitchy Bear DT




This is my final entry for the "Stitchy Bear DT". I would like to thank the team for putting up with this newbie and a special thanks to Liz for allowing me to play.  My projects are two fold. The first is a card with those cupcakes that are so popular. These are dressed for the Halloween holiday with a witch's hat. I paper pieced part of my image and colored the image with Copics. I added a few foam Halloween bits around the frame and some Halloween ribbon to complete this card. The second is a note card holder. I popped my Copic colored image with dimensionals and a SU corner and some dew drops. The top and the bottom of the box is cork coaster. I added some ribbon around the center of the box and my project is complete. You can find these images and more, plus some great challenges at:

7 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

So adorable.... hope you make the team!

Love crafts forever said...

Hi Patty. So sorry to see you go. Your projects are gorgeous. See you some where at the blog land. And we have at Whoopsi Daisy challenge Paper Piecing, if you like to play. Hugs, Nataliya.

LINDA said...

OMGosh you have been busy!! These are all just awesome!! I love all the details.. Very lovely work as always..
Hugs, Linda

LINDA said...

OMGosh you have been busy..These are all just awesome.. Love all the details. Very lovely work as always.. Hugs, Linda

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Oh hun sorry to see your leaving us!
Gorgeous creations...
hugs shell xx

Laney said...

Oh Patty so sorry to see you're leaving us, you're work is amazing and this super card is no exception
hugs
laney

Amanda said...

Great card and Halloween box! Hope to see you joining in with some of the OSAAT challenges soon!
Crafty Creations by AJ
Amanda