Friday, October 15, 2010

"Snow Day 2"

This card is the companion to an earlier card I posted. The image on that  card was a boy. These cute digi images are from Ingar Harding. I did this card for a sketch challenge, but I know that I am going to add more to the sketch. It just doesn't seem complete to me. I colored the image with Copics. All my paper is from my scrap box and the ribbon is from my stash. I haven't made a dent in my scrap box! LOL
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

14 comments:

Glenda said...

Patty, this is adorable. I love your coloring! You can work wonders with those copics!

Shazza said...

what a beautiful card, lovely image x

Terri said...

Oh,Patty, you did a great job with this little cutie pie!!! Love your coloring....

Amanda R said...

Cute Cute Cute! These colors work really well together and every card you do just seems to get better and better!

Bernadette Bliss said...

Sweet card and great coloring..

Bernadette Bliss said...

Great card and wonderful coloring.

pinky said...

Such a pretty little card. Love your image. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Beautiful colouring! Your card is fabulous!

Renkata said...

Beautiful colouring and such an adorable card!

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this artist and you have done a MARVELOUS job coloring her up! Beautiful Patty!
Pam Going Postal

Kathleen said...

Beautiful colouring and super cute image.
Thank you for joining us this week at c4e
Kathleen

having a {me} day said...

Oh this is a cute image, not met this one before so thanks for the intro. Such lovely colouring too. Thanks for sharing at c4e. keeleyxx

michele said...

Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs xx

Sandy Ang said...

Pretty cute card !