Tuesday, November 30, 2010

"Joy Is In Us!"

It has snowed all day at out house! So, needless to say it was difficult for me to get a good picture of this card. I made this card for the "Totally Tilda Challenge". The challenge is to use "Gold". I don't know why but 'gold' is difficult for me to take a good picture of. I followed the Mojo Monday sketch for my card. I colored my image with Copics. I added a little gold Spica pen to various areas on the image. I hand stitched her cross stitch down the front of her jacket. Her hair really is quite dark but looks blue in the photo....another trick of the camera? LOL. I added snow flake buttons and a little lace and ribbon to finish off my card.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Now this is a down right fun card! So many fun elements!

Being Mrs Miles said...

I think you did terrific with your use of gold and your photography actually caught it. I cannot take a picture of gold for the life of me - well I don't THINK I can.

At any rate, your card rates "gold" for its very attractive indeed! Thanks for showing.

~ Barb

Mandy said...

Beautiful card...Love the gold theme...Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men,hope you will join us next time....
Mandy xx

Mandy said...

Beautiful card Patty, lovely to see an older Tilda used and your photo has captured the gold perfectly.
Keep warm & thanks for joining us at Totally Tilda for our glitz & gold challenge
hugs Mandy xx

Lori said...

The sentiment is beautiful and love the background, thanks for joining us at the Totally Tilda challenge, don't forget to check back for our new theme on Sunday!

Patricia St Martin said...

Love your cards and that is a really nice sentiment. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge. Happy Crafting.
Hugs, Patricia