Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Joy To The World"

I am once  again using my 'old' digi. She is such a cute Christmas image I had to give her another go at coloring. I colored the image with copics and framed her with my Nesties. I like the look of leaving part of the image hanging out of the frame. It seems to draw the eyes to the image more. I tore my boarder. Unlike some I enjoy tearing. I think it adds  a nice effect. The sentiment is computer generated. It was a freebie, but I am sorry to say I don't know who to credit for it. I added a ribbon from my stash and added red pearls to finish off this card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:

5 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Ok I confess, I had to biggy size this and get a really close look! Your coloring never ceases to amaze me. Gorgeous GF!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty, this is stunning your colouring is absolutely fabulous. Gorgeous card altogether. With love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi patty
A gorgeous card and fabulous image,thankyou for joining us on this week's challenge at CraftyCatz,
Hugs Dianne xx

Suzie said...

Fantastic, I love the ribbon and papers. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Catz this week. Suzie xxx

Suzanne said...

Fab card. Love the image. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week