Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Missin You"


This little Tilda is so me. I wore glasses from the time I was six and they got thicker every year. I have now had surgery on my eyes and no longer need glasses or contacts. (Except for reading.) But this would have been me 45 years ago. LOL I colored this Maggie with Copics. I framed her with Nestabilies. I added some VIVA liquid glass to her glasses, it did bubble a bit so I am saying her glasses are smudged. The paper is all scrap pieces. I added roses from Wild Orchid, I used a SU boarder punch. I can not remember where my sentiment is from. Just a fun little card to  let a friend know they are missed.

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

Oh how cute! I have had glasses since 3rd grade and had the lasik procedure a few years ago so I know what you mean. Love the paper you used too.

The Other Patti Sue said...

OMGosh we have so much in common! This totally looks like me when I was young... from the glasses to the braids! I love that image... may be my first Tilda! Just where do I get her? Your card is precious GF!