Friday, November 12, 2010

"Oh Holy Night"


This is my second card with the digi from http://mamidoodles.blogspot.com I colored the image with Copics and added flower soft to make the lamb fluffy. I purposely made the image fit behind the sentiment with out the lamb showing from the front. I cut the front panel of the card out with my oval cutter from Creative Memories. I added flowers from Wild Orchid. I used Nestabilities to cut out the sentiment from SU and used a gold Spica pen to edge it. I added ribbon and more flowers. I finished off the inside of the card with a gold star.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

4 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

I really like this one... the cut out is perfect to showcase your darling image! Beautiful work my name twin!

JACKIE M said...

Beautiful card Patti, I love the little hidden lamb idea.

Thanks for joining us in the Mami Doodles challenge.

Jackie

Mami Doodles said...

That's gorgeous, Patty, I love the colouring and the great design. Thank your for taking part in the Mami Doodles Challenge.

Amanda R said...

Very pretty card, I love the ribbon treatment at the bottom. Purty!