Thursday, November 4, 2010

"You Are My Hero!"


I am really fighting light issues. Now I used too much light and my coloring looks washed out, it really isn't! Honest! LOL...Waaaah! I am loving the new images for the guys by Kenny Kiernam. With two little grandsons who love to be "Superhero's" (they say Duperheros!) these new images are perfect. As you know from past postings I always make two cards for the grandsons but change them slightly so they each get mail from grammy and papa! They love getting the cards and I have a feeling these will be a big hit! I colored my image with Copics and framed the image with a Nestability. I added two striped brads and some twill with a twist for interest. My sentiment is computer generated! A fun card for my grandson Luke!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

2 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Don't you just love how the little guys pronounce things? I so hated when my gkids learned to speak correctly. I really miss the little lisp my youngest gdaughter had )=
Your card is adorable, I bet it's really bright IRL!

LINDA said...

Patti This is fantastic!! your coloring is just perfect.. Love both your Hero cards.. So glad you joined us at KKKG this week..
Hugs, Linda