Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy Birthday!

I have a good friend who plays the piano at church and is the music worship leader. Her musicality is fantastic and she will always lift your spirit. Her birthday is coming up this month and I wanted to do a special card for her to let her know how special she is. I love this h'Angler image and she does look like she is ready for a a day of shopping or church! LOL! I used scrap paper pieces on this card. Love to use those up. My dear friend Elaine sent me some Lily of the Valley sentiments and this one was just perfect for this card. (Heads up Elaine you have something coming your way!) I used two MS punches to create my lace and added four red buttons, a red sheer bow finishes off this fun little card!
I am entering this card at the following challeges:

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patsy wow thats fabulous and Im sure your friend is going to love what you say about it. With hugs Shirleyxxxx

Elaine said...

So lovely to see you back in action Patty.
A very sweet card, yes she could be going shopping or dressed up for Church in her Sunday best.
I shall keep my head firmly up!
Glad you liked the sentiments (a girl can never have too many sentiments)

Love & hugs
Elaine xx

Amanda R said...

Too cute Patty! Love the border punches, they look like lace. Very patriotic looking too!

Donalda said...

Oh my dear friend it is so good to see you are back crafting again. Have use missed you my dear. Love your card hon your border punch looks like gorgeous lace and your image is so cute and colored beautifully as always. Hugs my dear

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a precious creation! I'm with everyone else... SO happy to see you out here in the blog world again! 6weeks and counting!

Carol said...

I love all the details on this card, thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time. Carol x

Ciska said...

It's a very cute card with lovely vibrant colours. Thanks for joining our challenge at Card Craftin' Mamas, good luck!