Sunday, May 29, 2011

It is Christmas in the Heart!


Since I was doing a Christmas card in May, I decided to do  'non-traditional' colors. It still feels like winter here. But I am so grateful that we don't have the devastation from storms that so many are having. This little image is from Wee Stamps. I colored the image with Copics and added a little glitter and Spica pen to make this image sparkle. I used my Lifestyle dies to cut the image out and to frame it. I think my paper is from SU. I added ribbon and metal snowflakes. I used a CTMH sentiment and framed it with a Spellbinders tag die. Another card to add to my Christmas supply.

4 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Patty where can I buy these adorable Wee images !!! I MUST go order them as they are soooo darn SWEET !!! I can find a few of them but sure haven't seen these & am going to go buy all of them so I can TRY & make some cards half as cute as yours ... This one is PRECIOUS !!!
Hugs, Janie

Sheilagh said...

Such a beautiful card, She is FAB I have just got her and a few others as well lol can't wait to use them. Love the colours you have used x
Sheilagh xx

Amanda R said...

Oh, another wonderful card Patty! You know wee stamps is starting in design team hint hint! The pink coloring for this is so sweet, love it!

The Other Patti Sue said...

So precious... lovin the non traditional colors! Our weather is wonky too... nothing like back east though!