Sunday, May 8, 2011


It's time for another fun challenge at KKKG's! These cards are two of the new images I was supposed to showcase last week....yikes! It is so hard when you are away from your craft room and computer to acquire new images. So, I am doing 'make-up work with this week's theme! The theme is "Retro" lots of fun and Kenny K has some great new images to fit  the "Retro" look! Not only is Kenny K offering 5 digi images to the lucky winner our other sponsor for the week is "Fantastic Ribbons" and they are offering a bag of buttons. We have a very talented guest designer "Alicia" 
Check out her blog for some great inspiration!
I hope you will join us this week at:
Also, check out this weeks sponsor at:
I am entering these cards in the following challenges:

7 comments:

Jenny said...

Fabulous cards. The images with your colour choice and design make them look soooo much fun. Hugs Jenny B x

Glenda said...

I just love both of these. They both have wonderful elements and your coloring is perfect! Hope you are getting rested up after your many journeys!

Donalda said...

Oh what handsome cards hon. I am just no good at making guy cards but so love how you do it dear. Just so glad you are back my friend. Hugs and Happy Mother's Day dear

The Other Patti Sue said...

Well aren't these super fun new images! The first is so typical of a male... fast car and running it at it's optimum! Your second is just to funny. Great work my friend! Did I tell you Happy Mother's Day?

Amanda R said...

Oh Patty I LOVE these cards! The coloring on your card is just stunning! and I love the checkerboard pants on the second guy, hopefully Steve wasn't the inspiration for those! Hope you have had a wonderful mothers day!

Ann Whitfield said...

Great cards, thank you for sharing them with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Nannieflash said...

Wow Patsy two stunning cards, I love them both typical male images to. with hugs Shirleyxxx