Thursday, May 26, 2011

Noel???? in May????


I can't believe I am making Christmas cards today....but here is the proof! LOL! I know I will be glad when it comes time to start mailing them out! This is an image from Mo Manning called "I even love the box". I have seen this very scene with my own grand kids. I colored the image with Copics and added a bit of Spica pen and glitter to the image. A tag with a Noel button and star button are my sentiment. I added a cute little bow to finish off my card. So now I have card number one done!

2 comments:

Amanda R said...

OMGosh I love this card! That little Noel is too cute and that ribbon is perfect, it looks like the bow you would put on a xmas package. I will have to remember that come xmas time.

The Other Patti Sue said...

This is just precious! I love watching the little ones play with everything but the gift! Great memories!