Sunday, June 12, 2011

My Favorite Color?

It is Sunday, so it is time for another challenge at KKKG's. The challenge this week is to use your favorite color. This was a hard one for me! No, really it was! I cannot honestly say that I have a favorite color. I think that what ever color I am working with is my favorite. LOL! I merged these two images, Some how they look like they could be friends that hang out together. I used my lovely Mari Ann die  for my pink ribbon and added pink rhinestones to the center of each flower for a little bling.  I tied a multi-loop bow and added a little sheer flower to the center. I used a Spellbinder die for my SU sentiment. This week Kenny K is offering 5 images (winner's choice) and Fantastic Ribbons is offering a bag of buttons. So color up your Kenny K images and hop on over to http://kennykkraftygirlzchallenges.blogspot.com/
The other girls on  the DT have some wonderful creations to show you!

6 comments:

Glenda said...

These two go perfectly together! Pretty in pink! I just love all the little extra elements that you added! Hope all is well with you my friend!

Amanda R said...

You are just rocking out that merging and I agree, they definitely work well together! I can't say I have a favorite either, but several colors I prefer. It's a womans perogative to change her mind right?

Nannieflash said...

Wowee Patty that is stunning love the whole card design and your gorgeous colour scheme, those two girls looks fabulous together. hugs Shirleyxxxx

heidy said...

Hi Patty,gorgeous card as always!
Hugs Heidy

Stamps and Paper said...

Another gorgeous card Patty and what girl doesn't like pink?

Anne

The Other Patti Sue said...

I'm with you I don't really have a favorite color... just what ever strikes me (0= This is awesome in pink! Great job merging the images!