Thursday, July 28, 2011

Have A Fairy Happy Birthday!

This is a simple and in my case what I  would call CAS card. I love this beautiful image from "Wee Stamps". I colored her with Copics. I used a Spellbinders label (Thanks Janie!) to add a decorative touch. I add Mulberry flowers from WOC and if you notice my lovely leaves they are a MS punch given to my by my special friend Amanda. Just a fun little card for a special friends birthday. I hope everyone is having a wonderful week. We are spending it with our grandkids. Nothing gets better than that.

5 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

So adorable Patty everyone loves fairies,like the way you have used your die cut frames.
We too are having our grandchildren as from Saturday for a week...very hard work but such pleasure...

Anne

Glenda said...

Just a gorgeous card. Amanda will love it!

Becky said...

So pretty, awesome coloring.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Would you looks at that coloring... WOW! Beautiful card GF!

Amanda R said...

So elegant Patty! Love how you used the spellbinders on the card, lovely touch and glad you are enjoying the punches!