Monday, July 18, 2011

Pip & Mojo Monday

Happy Monday! I hope every one's week is starting off in a grand way! This image is one of my birthday presents...Thank you Elaine! The ribbon is from sweet Amanda and the inside sentiment (I forgot to get a picture of  is from sweet Janie....my heartfelt thanks you made my day! See my wonderful leaves, they are a MS punch that Amanda gave me. I had complained to her that my leaf punch was sticking and I had to drop it on my work disk to release it. LOL! This punch is so much easier to use (I know my work desk appreciates it!) Janie also sent me the lovely flowers. My dp is from Debbie Mum and Bearly Mine. Donna has some lovely digi paper! I cant remember where my doily die is from. I added paper lace with a MS punch to finish off my card. I am entering this card in the following challenges:

6 comments:

Amanda R said...

So pretty Patty! Glad you are enjoying the leaf punch, just couldn't stand the thought of you standing there throwing your old one on the floor or at your desk! Great coloring and I love the little flower arrangement!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a sweet little image and card! Looks like you had a GREAT birthday!

Glenda said...

This is so pretty and Happy Birthday! Hope yours was a great one!

Linda said...

Patti, This is just the cutest little card.. Love the darling little image, and its colored to perfection..lovely details.. Glad you had a wonderful Birthday.. Hugs, Linda

Janie Printz said...

Glad you had a such a nice Birthday Patty. No one I know is more deserving of a little special treatment than you. Looks like you combined your gifts into one super sweet card. Everything about it is just beautiful.
Hugs, Janie

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Oh, this is so darling! Love those roses and your medallion die cut. Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!