Thursday, September 22, 2011

"Fall Fairy"


I decided to use a Christmas fairy for a fall fairy. I had saw my dear friend Elaine had done this so I thought I would give it a try. I actually like it. I followed the sketch for the Sugar Bowl this week and also used fall colors. The DP is from My Minds Eye and DCWV stacks. I added some fine glitter to her wings and Viva glitter gel to her booties. The sunflowers are felt and three rhinestones finished off this card. Just a fun fall birthday card for a friend.
I am entering this card at the following challenges:

The song:
Sugar in the morning,
Sugar in the evening,
Sugar at supper time,
Be my little sugar and love me all the time.

5 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Oh Patty, she is sooooooooo darn cute !!! Why does every card you make seem better & more adorable than the last !!! I LOVE her ... Also love how you colored her in those beautiful fall colors.
Hugs, Janie

The Other Patti Sue said...

She is so precious... pure innocence! Darling card GF!

Amanda R said...

Ohhhhh I LOVE this card! I don't care if you copied Elaine or not this is just adorable! Those colors look so nice together and I can see the glitter really well. Purty!

Elaine said...

Fabulous Patty. This little cutie looks amazing in Fall colours and you've totally nailed the Sugar Bowl Challenge.
I love these rich, warm Autumnal colours.
Glad to hear I helped to inspire the colour choice for it is gorgeous Patty.

Hugs Elaine xxx

Dragonlady said...

So cute and love the colouring.

Hugs Ali x