Friday, October 14, 2011

"His Eye Is On The Sparrow"


This is another new image from Mo Manning. Don't you just love her new Christmas images? She is a very talented artist. I just needed a quiet time to do a bit of coloring and escape from the world today. I set up for a funeral dinner at our church and so a color escape was nice for me. There is nothing really new or special about this card, just a new  one for the Christmas stash!
My Song:
Why should I feel discouraged, why should the shadows come,
Why should my heart be lonely, and long for heav’n and home,
When Jesus is my portion? My constant Friend is He:
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me;
His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.
I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free,
For His eye is on the sparrow, and I know He watches me.

5 comments:

June Nelson said...

Love this and the lonked sonmg I may have to buy this image me thinks its fabby!!! xx

Glenda said...

I just love how you worked this up! The colors you chose are gorgeous! Well done my friend!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You are such an inspiration to me... LOVE that song! Your card is absolutely amazing as usual GF!

Amanda R said...

This is lovely, getting carpal tunnel now....

Pam Sparks said...

One of my favorite songs ever! Love to sing it too! Awesome card Patty! Lovely coloring!