Saturday, October 22, 2011

Me & My Teddy Bear!


I dusted off an old stamp (well from last year?) for this card! I wanted to play at the LOTV bingo this week. This is the first time I have played a bingo game and it was fun! My Bingo was pins, flowers and embossing! I colored my cute image with Copics and framed it with a Spellbinders die. I added WOC roses and used a Cherrylynn die for the leaves. I added a ribbon and my pins to finish off my card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: "Me and My Teddy Bear!
Me and my teddy bear
Gots no worries, gots no cares!
Me and my teddy bear
We play and play all day!
(My daughter was three when she danced to this at her first ballet recital!)

5 comments:

Amanda R said...

So sweet! I love this image and may need to play along too. Hope you are having a great weekend!

Lynne in NI said...

Awww, what a cutie! Love your pretty flower arrangement too! (Thanks for visiting my blog ... Ive had a lovely wee stroll through your cards and your colouring is absolutely gorgeous!)

Linda said...

Simply adorable!! Such a sweet little image.. Hugs, Linda

Nicola said...

Awe this card is absolutely gorgeous Patty, love your colouring, papers and fabulous image. Sooo cute!
Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
Hugs,
Nicola

The Other Patti Sue said...

Just as precious as this can be!