Friday, October 28, 2011

Non-Traditional Christmas Cards


I knew when I started coloring this image from Saturated Canary that I would make a non traditional colored card. The DP is from Around the Block. and I faux stitched it. I used my Marianne Dies for the poinsettias. I popped the the flower layers with foam and added pearls. A little Spica pen is the only sparkle my card has....can you believe it!
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: Happy Birthday Jesus!
Happy birthday, Jesus, it's that time of year
All the lights on the trees say Christmas time is near
Another year's behind us, you helped us make it through
So, happy birthday, Jesus, this song is just for you

6 comments:

Amanda R said...

Love this card! I don't know what else to say about them but I love everything you post! And thanks for the update, people will either smile or cringe huh?

The Other Patti Sue said...

All I can say is "I love it" both the song and the card (0=

Linda said...

This is just beautiful.. I love the colors!! Hugs, Linda

Sara I. said...

Incredible - she's my favorite SC image and you've done an amazing job with her - the design is fabulous and those poinsettias are perfect!

Patricia Garcia said...

What a fun image, Thanks for joining us this Week at Totally gorjuss!!

Hugs,
Patricia

Heike's Creativeplace said...

Wow, what a wonderful creation. Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Gorjuss Challenge and good luck.

Hugs
Heike