Saturday, November 26, 2011

"All for the Love"


I love this cute little fairy from Saturated Canary! I knew she would make the perfect birthday card for my sister-in-law! I colored her with Copics added glitter to her wings! (Yeah....it's white glitter!) I embossed the card base and added layers of paper, a charm, and a ribbon finish off this card. I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song: (Don Williams?)

AND IT’S ALL FOR THE LOVE OF A DEAR LITTLE  GIRL
ALL FOR THE LOVE THAT SETS YOUR HEART IN A WHIRL
I’M A  MAN WHO’D GIVE HIS LIFE, AND THE  JOYS OF THIS WORLD
ALL FOR THE  LOVE OF A GIRL!

11 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

Would you look at the hair that beautiful little fairy has.... OH MY! Beautiful card my friend

NormaJean said...

OH Patty Sue, First off thank you so much for the nice comments on my card... But WOW Your Card is Beautiful.. your coloring is amazing!!! hope to get that good some day,
thank you again
Hugs Norma Jean

Linda said...

OH WOW!! Patty this is simply gorgeous.. I love the colors you have used to color her.. Really beautiful!! Hugs, Linda

June Nelson said...

Fantastic darlin and one of my fav krista images,loveyour glittery wings too xxx

Nannieflash said...

Oh Patty shes gorgeous and your colouring is just out of this world. A Stunning card. hugs Shirleyx

Jane said...

Gorgeous!! Love her sparkly wings!!
Thanks for playing along at Saturated Canary Challenges!xx

Amanda R said...

This is gorgeous! Love the blue and green and you did an amazing job on her hair! You just get better and better!

Pam Sparks said...

so pretty Patty! Gorgeous coloring!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and your colouring is fab
Lindsay xx

Donalda said...

Oh hon this is just gorgeous !! Your coloring is just beautiful as always dear.
Hope you are doing well dear Hugs

Juls said...

just gorgeous!!! Hugs Juls