Sunday, November 20, 2011

"Hey, Big Spender!"


I am so excited about the new Kenny K releases! They are fantastic for those guy cards. I never seem to have enough 'guy' images!  Plus, there are the cutest 'pups' and kitties! I think everyone will find something they love! These two rascals were such fun to color the first one is called 'Frankie Knuckles" and the second is called "Tommy Boy". I hope you will grab one of the new images or all of them and join us this week for a fun challenge "Kid's Card".  Kenny K is offering a really cute freebie so there is no excuse not to play! Hop on over to KKKG's and have some fun. You might just win a fabulous prize! Kenny K is offering 5 free digis! Just in time for the holiday cardmaking. Ihope you will check out my team mates fabulous cards, you will love each of them! 
I am entering this card at the following challenges:
My Song:
The minute you walked in the joint,
I could see you were a man of distinction,
A real big spender.
Good looking, so refined.
Say wouldn't you like to know
What's going on in my mind?
So, let me get right to the point,
I don't pop my cork for every guy I see.
Hey, big spender,
Spend...a little time with ...me!

11 comments:

Bella´s Bastelecke said...

2 wonderful cards......and i like the colours......

Hugs
Judith

The Other Patti Sue said...

Those are some fantastic images and I'm blown away with your coloring once again! Have a super Sunday my friend!

Amanda R said...

Awesome cards Patty! Love the plaid papers you used, too cute! And only a few weeks left til the big day!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Really sweet images, love the christmas one, very original
Lindsay xx

heidy said...

Wow Patty love them And I like the Christmas DP on the first what a great idea!
Hugs Heidy

Unknown said...

I see you also made 2 cards. Aren't the new images great? Love how you've coloured them!

Hugs,
Renata

arjette said...

Wwwwoooowww awesome cards Patty!!!

gr. arjette.

Janie Printz said...

Hi Patty, bet I know who those little cuties are going to ... Super cute cards & once again you put a little sunshine in my life ...
Big hugs, Janie

June Nelson said...

Two brilliant cards and brilliant images too theyre great xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card for the guys....lovely and colourful...

Anne

tiggertastic said...

these are just fantastic, i love the way you used the new images
Good luck in the challenges

hugs Sarah-Louise CHRISTMAS CANDY ON My Blog

Designing for:
Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft