Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Loving Thoughts


I took some time to play today and then found I just couldn't create anything I really liked. This was my first attempt. I used a new glitter and I am not happy with it. It is supposed to be white, but it has lots of pink and blue in it. I was so disappointed. I guess some days the creative juices are just not flowing and this was one of them for me. I hope this is one my daughter will grab from my stash to give to someone she knows! LOL!  I hope your day was blessed by a friend.

6 comments:

The Other Patti Sue said...

My day was blessed by many friends and you are one of them! This is just darling and you're being way to hard on yourself!

Amanda R said...

I can see the pink too but maybe you could just put the image on different dp cause the image and coloring are really nice. It would look really nice with some paper with pink in it!

Lin said...

This is really pretty and I love your pink and blue glitter, but can understand your frustration when you thought it would be white. Beautifully coloured image, I think enhanced by the glitter, but that's just my opinion, lol

Lin xx

Valentyna Komisarenko said...

I love the image, You have colored and the pink glitter looks beautifully

Regina said...

hello, Patty Sue
it’s amazing to see how paper, color and some ideas are able to bring people around the world together.
Thanks for visiting my blog and your lovely comment!
Wish you and your family Merry Christmas!

Regina

Nannieflash said...

Hi Patty what a stunning set of cards, I hope youve enjoyed your Christmas, and had fun with the family. Just want to wish you a very Happy New Year. hugs Shirleyxxxxx